Study online at your own pace 90 days online access Fully accredited Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams Tutor support available via email This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS... READ MORE
* Price excludes VAT which will be added at the prevailing rate.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
This course leads to the ITIL Certificate – Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO). This is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course is suitable for individuals who require a deep understanding of Planning, Protection and Optimisation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
It is particularly suitable for: Operational staff involved in:
• Capacity Management;
• Availability Management;
• IT Service Continuity Management;
• Information Security Management;
• Demand Management
• Service design in PPO and lifecycle context
• Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization
• Capacity management as a capability to realize successful service design
• Availability management as a capability to realize successful service design
• IT service continuity management as a capability to support overall business continuity management
• Information security management as part of the overall corporate governance framework
• Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Organizational roles relevant to PPO
And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:-
• Capacity management
• Availability management
• IT service continuity management
• Information security management
• Demand management
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks for planning, protection and optimization
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate).
ITIL3-OSA – Operational Support and Analysis. (5 days).
ITIL3-RCV - Release, Control and Validation. (5 days).
ITIL3-SOA – Service Offerings & Agrements. (5 days).
ITIL3-MAL – Managing across the Lifecycle. (5 days).
If your goal is to attain the coveted ITIL "Expert" qualification, you should consider our "bundle" of courses to get you there in the most cost-effective way.
The ITIL Expert Capability bundle includes all of the Capability courses and the over-arching Managing Across the Lifecycle and is offered considerably cheaper than booking them separately.
Worried about committing to dates so far ahead? Stop worrying - we are always willing to transfer you to an alternative date - just give us 4 week's notice and there will be no additional charge.
Please Note: Any applicable exam fees are not included in the prices quoted.
You can choose to include or exclude the exam on the booking page.
ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimisation