Study online at your own pace 90 days online access Fully accredited Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams Tutor support available via email This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS... READ MORE
* Price excludes VAT which will be added at the prevailing rate.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
This course leads to the ITIL Certificate – Release, Control and Validation (RCV). This is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course is designed for Individuals who require a deep understanding of Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
It is particularly suitable for Operational staff involved in (or likely to be involved in)
• Change Management,
• Release and Deployment Management,
• Service Validation and Testing,
• Service Asset and Configuration Management,
• Request Fulfillment,
• Service Evaluation
• Knowledge Management.
• The importance of service management as a practice concept and service transition principles, purpose and objective
• The importance of ITIL release, control and validation while providing service
• How all processes in ITIL release, control and validation interact with other service lifecycle processes
• What are the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL release, control and validation processes
• How to use the ITIL release, control and validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL release, control and validation
• The importance of IT security and its contributions to ITIL release, control and validation
• The technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL release, control and validation
• Change management as a capability to realize successful service transition
• Service validation and testing as a capability to ensure the integrity and the quality of service transition
• Service asset and configuration management as a capability to monitor the state of service transition
• Knowledge management as part of enhancing the on-going management decision support and service delivery capability
• Request fulfilment and change evaluation to ensure meeting committed service level performance
• Release, control and validation process roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with ITIL release, control and validation
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate).
ITIL3-OSA – Operational Support and Analysis. (5 days).
ITIL3-SOA - Service Offerings and Agreement. (5 days).
ITIL3-PPO – Planning Protection & Optimisation. (5 days).
ITIL3-MAL – Managing across the Lifecycle. (5 days).
If your goal is to attain the coveted ITIL "Expert" qualification, you should consider our "bundle" of courses to get you there in the most cost-effective way.
The ITIL Expert Capability bundle includes all of the Capability courses and the over-arching Managing Across the Lifecycle and is offered considerably cheaper than booking them separately.
Worried about committing to dates so far ahead? Stop worrying - we are always willing to transfer you to an alternative date - just give us 4 week's notice and there will be no additional charge.
Please Note: Any applicable exam fees are not included in the prices quoted.
ITIL® Release, Control & Validation