ITIL®4 Foundation e-learning - now available!
10 July 2019
The ITIL® 4 Foundation self-paced e-learning course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 takes candidates through a service value system which provides a holistic picture of what it really means to contribute to business value.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The Guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of service management
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.